From the first time you enter our luxury portrait studio and stunning gardens, you will be treated like a friend. I hope that you will find this website useful as you begin considering commissioning fine photography. A website can never be a substitute for a personal meeting, so I invite you to come in to chat and view my work. See for yourself why we are one of Richmond and Midlothian, VA’s favorite family and children’s photographers.
I guarantee that your experience with Nelms Photographic Artistry will be one of care, understanding, creativity and friendship.
Thank you for considering us!
- I have over 20 years of experience, and I am a Master of Photography. More importantly, I am a mother of three with infinite patience.
- We offer complimentary design consultations. We take the time to plan for your portrait session, and to get to know you and your children. That way, everyone is fully relaxed and ready to enjoy their day when you come in to take your photos.
- We never rush the process. Most photography sessions last about an hour.
- Nelms Photographic Artistry is known for its outdoor portraiture. We will work with you to select the most meaningful location for your portrait session.
- Your ordering appointment is done in person at your home or our studio. Through state of the art technology, Nelms Photographic Artistry can show your favorite photos in both color, and black and white at the touch of a button. We can show you your images in the exact sizes that you are considering. We can crop your images to your specifications during the presentation, and display your choice of frames on your image. We can even demonstrate what a collection of your images would look like on the wall. You never have to imagine or guess what your finished portraits will look like.
- Nelms Photographic Artistry has the most exciting presentation options available.
- Fine Art – Black and white or natural color photographs.
- The Gallery Wrap – The latest in contemporary home décor. It makes a stunning focal point.
- Story Panels – Several photographs in one framed piece. It tells a story.
- Story Boxes and Albums – For those who love so many images that they want to keep them in a wonderful story collection.
- Gift Cards – For those who would like to share the gift of fabulous photography.